In for a Penny, In for a Pound

Monday, March 20, 2006

Aaaaaaaaand- It's Monday.

OK- So, I started off today. For what seems like (and probably is) the MILLIONTH time.

So- healthy nutritious breakfast. I bought the full version of FitDay, and have wasted a ton of time this morning trying to tweak it to do what I want. Of course, I can't figure out how to import all my info from the freebie version of the site. But that's OK.

The paid ersion has places where I can track my measurements and do all kinds of cool stuff. So I measured everything,which was NOT fun, let me tell you, entered my goal weight, and I seem to be on the right track. Yeeeha!

I even know how many calories I am supposed to eat per day. I's a little scary, to be honest.

I have procrastinated all morning, so I definitely am going to go out and hit the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home