In for a Penny, In for a Pound

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat

On a treadmill.

Went on an SBux run last night, and then wondered why I was up until 3AM. Ahem.

We went by the gym last night, and I picked up some info and some free 1-week passes.

It's really nice. Prohibitively so. Not cost-wise but just....well, yuppie-wise. The cost for couples to attend it pretty good, it basically boils down to $20 each, plus a fairly ridiculous "sign-up fee." I will have to do the math and decide which route to go- higher cost up-front, with a locked in rate, or higher cost on a monthly basis. Hmmmm.

So we are probably going to head in tonight and sign our lives away.

Considering the last time I used a co-ed gym, I was so sexually harrassed that I vowed never to go back, this is a huge step for me. of course, part of the equation is that The Man will be with me, so I will feel more secure. And have a built-in exercise buddy, which couldn't hurt. We are hoping that we are going to motivate each other.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home