In for a Penny, In for a Pound

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I sold my soul to the company store

Miss me?

Brief update:

Still 10 pounds down- I had estimated that I would be down by 30 by this time.

Happy about maintaining the 10 lb. loss, until I got the bridesmaid's dress yesterday.

I tried it on. It doesn't fit, not by any stretch of the imagination. And even when (if ever) it does fit? It will look horrible on me. It hits me across the very widest point of my calves in the front, and accentuates every bulge of my torso. Not in a good way.

I had a melt down. I bought SlimFast Optima shakes and bars.

I went to my checkup today, and they say that it's OK for me to resume the gym visits. Oh, and that thing that they thought was wrong with me? Probably isn't an issue. So they want to start me on fertility drugs, even though everything looks fine and they've eradicated the endometriosis. Because they make more $ that way. I said no, I was going with the natural approach for a few months.

Basically, the short version is that I am in a foul mood, and my faith in humanity is hovering somewhere below zero.

****!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home