In for a Penny, In for a Pound

Friday, December 28, 2007

Ow ow ow

Sorry I haven't been around. Christmas caused a few lapses in judgement that I don't want to discuss. Plus, I have been lifting weights, and it literally hurts to type.

My weight isn't really doing much. I am down 5 lbs when I weigh on my "day off" from the gym, but it tends to fly all over the place on the days that I work out.

I got a Cuisinart and a G5 grill for Christmas, so healthy eating is getting easier. Yay, gadgets!

I am getting into the swing of things at the gym, annoying The Man with my insistence that we get there at a certain time and stay as long as it takes for me to get my cardio and weights in. Today, he lasted 45 minutes, and then went out to wait for me in the car.

I caught myself considering fixing up my bike, so I could ride it to the gym, and then he could meet me there in his truck and we could throw the bike in the back.
I never thought there would be a day when both of us had personal trainers and were excited about brown rice. What the hell is happening to us?

We decided to take a mental heath day tomorrow- off to Carmel, to walk and run our dogs at the beach. I am a little leery, but I really hope they will be well-behaved. They were fantastic the last time we went camping, but then, there were no other dogs around. In Carmel, other dogs will be EVERYWHERE. Uh Oh.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home