In for a Penny, In for a Pound

Friday, April 21, 2006

Earth to Jenna....come in, Jenna...

FYI- I wrote this yesterday- Blogger has been pretty surly with me.
___________________________________________

I don't even know where the hell my brain has been for the last week. If I needed to guess, it would have to be Planet Half-assed. Not in a good way (as in, ass shrinkage). In a bad way.

Actually, bad is too strong of a word. That would suggest that I went nuts on Godiva chocolate and Peeps again, which I haven't. I did have some chocolate. Hey, it was Easter. But I couldn't honestly tell you what else I ate, because I stopped logging my meals. And weighing in. For like, a week. I guess I could blame it on that good old time of the month. Or the fact that after I did those tricep dips last week, I couldn't life my arms higher than my waist. For like, three days.

I actually stopped doing anything constructive, including a. cooking, and b. laundry, and c. going to the gym. Oh and d. cleaning. I did get out of bed on occasion. And I went to work. Yeah, I am pretty sure I went to work. Other than that, I am drawing a blank.

All I know is that the dust has now cleared, and my house is a wreck, I have no clean underwear, and there's no chocolate left in the ol' Easter basket.

I started coming back yesterday- went to the gym yesterday and today. I do have a load of laundry percolating, so the underwear prob will be solved. Hey, I know what's important!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home