In for a Penny, In for a Pound

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Elliptical, elliptical, elliptical.

I made it to the gym last night, but that's about all I can say. What the hell is with this weather? What the hell is with the Fresno drivers who speed up in the rain? Driving through a downpour with a bunch of crazy people is not my idea of fun.

Anyway- I made it, and I worked out on the elliptical for about 20 minutes before I just crashed and burned. I'd forgotten my water bottle, and I was just exhausted. I guess it's going to take awhile for me to get back to the status quo. I am going back tonight, WITH beverage, to make the elliptical back into my beeyotch.

On the brighter side, the scale is heading back down rapidly. Yeah water!

In the meantime, I am just sitting here watching Weddning Crashers, which is alternately painful and hilarious. The actress who plays the crazy, red-haired daughter? Is a total genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home