In for a Penny, In for a Pound

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Not so good...

I am stalled- probably because my get-up-and-go has deserted me as far as the gym is concerned.

I have been pretty lazy, as well as crazy busy (with the addition of the tutoring job to my schedule!) and hopefully, things will calm down a little and I can get back on track. I am definitely heading to the elliptical first thing tomorrow- I have the day off, so there are no freakin' excuses.

I had some downtime between gigs the other day (we're talking, an hour- and I was clear on the other side of town from my gym), so....I did a little splurging.

Yeah, I bought four pairs of shoes (3 pairs are pictured in the link) within 30 minutes.

I had a bad moment in the checkout line, when I looked up because some random fat woman was staring at me.

Of course, it was a weirdly placed mirror, and that random fat woman? Yours truly.

I am still unsettled by it. Of course, it didn't help that I was tired and my hair was pulled back and my makeup was all sweaty. I was puffy and tired, and my feet were killing me- but still. I didn't recognize myself, even when I took a closer look.

I guess I should be glad that I have thrown myself back into the weight loss battle. I just wish I didn't have those days where I feel like it's not even worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home