In for a Penny, In for a Pound

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Aww yeah.

My evil plan? Totally working. FINALLY working. I am back to my low of more than two weeks ago, and I have two days of good behavior between today and the moment of truth on Monday.

I am psyching myself up to make the most of it. I really want to have some new weight loss for last week. Rather than just saying, "Well, all that weight I gained back last week? That's gone now."

The graph of everything in FitDay looks totally insane- my weight looks like this slow, steady downward slope, and then it shoots back up after last weekend. I just can't bear the thought of having two weeks that are technically "wasted"- one week to re-gain the weight, then another to lose it again. Feh!

So- I refuse to rest on my laurels. Back to the gym today and tomorrow- and no Godiva chocolate relapses- and I should be on the right track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home