In for a Penny, In for a Pound

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Monday Rundown, 4/10/06

OK, I tried to post this yesterday- and Blogger ate it.
_____________________________

Here we go...the moment of truth!

This was a good week, although, if I am going to be perfectly candid- I skipped Day 3 at the gym. I know, shoot me.

I did have a 5 lb. loss this week. YES! (Keep in mind- I am going by the loss from my high of this week. About 3.5 of that was weight I had re-gained over the weekend.)

So I got rid of my "oops", plus another 1.5 lbs- So that's...

Atkins: 2 lbs. lost

Week One: 7 lbs. lost

Week Two: 3.5 lbs. GAINED

Week Three: 5 lbs. lost

Total weight lost: 10.5 lbs.

I am definitely satisfied with that.

I am thinking that I'll do the measurements every month- or maybe if I am feeling particularly irritated about my lack of weight loss during a given week? I dunno.

I am going to head to the gym today- I am ahead of the game this morning, and am actually up and out of bed before 9AM, which is a minor miracle.

Hope you're all having a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home