In for a Penny, In for a Pound

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Survey says...

So far, things are going well.

I have been frustrated with my lack of weight loss, even though I KNOW my body is changing and muscle weighs more, blah blah. But I decided to just go whole hog, and I joined sparkpeople. It's a free site, and it tracks everything FitDay tracks, as well as having fun articles and an online community. I am loving it so far. Did I mention that it's free? So head on over, and tell them jenna_sais_quoi sent you.

I am still wavering at the same point on the scale. I am hoping that counting calories and logging meals will change that.

The good news is, The Man has been great about going to the gym with me. The even better news is that I took measurements today and compared them with my measurements that my trainer took when I signed up in December.

I am down by 10 inches all over- the place I actually lost the most was in my waist! Two inches down. Hallelujah!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home