In for a Penny, In for a Pound

Friday, March 24, 2006

Watch out, California rolls.

So, I am still in the adjustment phases of being able to eat- well, whatever I want, within reason.

So when my friend called and wanted to know if I was up for sushi for luch, the answer was a resounding, "Hell yes!"

Then I started scouring the internet for sushi nutritional info, so I could plan what I could eat.

I found a couple of specific resources here and here, which look like they'll get me through lunch nicely.

And of course, now that I have done my homework, it looks like FitDay has some non-specific stuff in its memory banks, like "roll with rice, fish, and vegetable." So I am set and ready to go.

Unfortunately, my friend is also on a project that is taking forever, it's 2:30, I have a meeting at 4PM, and I am beginning to panic. Not to mention, I am getting to the point where I am so hungry, that I don't think that sushi alone is going to do the trick. Grrrr!

In better news, the scale is still humoring me- more weight loss this morning, so we are now down to a 3lb loss for the week so far, not counting the other two pounds that it took me THREE MONTHS to lose with Atkins. I am thinking that my official weigh-in day will be on Mondays, simply because Monday is when I started this whole shebang.

OK! Lazy friend finally called, and sushi awaits- I'm outta here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home