In for a Penny, In for a Pound

Monday, April 24, 2006

Monday Rundown, 4/24/06

I feel better this week.

Cosidering that I don't think I even did a rundown last week, I think that is somewhat understandable.

The weight is dropping again. I exercised really consistantly when I got back on the wagon after the Easter situation last week, and wow- it's working! I now have the gym planned into my calendar, along with lunches with friends and my work schedule. It is FANTASTIC- I am much more motivated to go if it's on my Outlook schedule. Go figure.

Weight loss this week: 3.8 lbs.

Total weight loss: 11.2 lbs.

I am going to grab some breakfast and hit the gym in a few minutes- today is a busy day, I have the science program to teach and tutoring in the evening, so I better get it in gear. I did sleep in this moring, which felt soooooo luxurious.

Measurements get updated next Monday as well (May 1st). I am actually sort of excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home