In for a Penny, In for a Pound

Monday, May 01, 2006

Monday Rundown, 5/1/06

Well, I am holding steady weight-wise. I was derailed a bit in my gym attendance this week, due to the fact that my car got broken into- it took me a couple of days to get the rental, and I did some stress-eating.

It's the first of the month though, so it's time for the inch loss.

Neck: 0 inches lost
Bicep: .5 inches lost
Forearm: 1 inch lost
Chest: 1 inch lost
Waist: .5 inches lost
Hips: 0 inches lost
Thigh: 1.5 inches lost
Calf: 0 inches lost

So that's 7.5 MORE inches gone, for a total of 16.5 since I started keeping track. I am trying not to dwell on just how many more inches there are to go...

Weight training is starting this week- hopefully the weight-assisted pull-ups will get easier. I need to put together a more definite routine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home