In for a Penny, In for a Pound

Monday, March 27, 2006

Creeping Crud Casualty

No, I still haven't found the tape measure. I have been too busy clawing my way though a throbbing haze of pain.

Yes, sinus infections (my illness of choice!) are sooo fun. I get them every year, and morph from my generally cheery disposition into the "snot monster." Yeah. Ick.

I forced myself to eat today, and am dismayed to realize that I only got about 800 calories down, most of which was chicken soup and crackers. But the thought of eating anything else is killing me. Except for maybe a sugar-free popsicle or three. And some more Excedrin Migraine before bed.

My head hurts, my sinuses are throbbing, and my TEETH ache, for heaven's sake. WTF is that?!

Yeah, the gym didn't happen today. Yoga didn't happen, either. Which is good, because downward-facing dog is just not something that I'm up to right now.

Waaaaaaah! Ok, I'll quit wallowing and shut up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home