In for a Penny, In for a Pound

Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday Rundown, 3/27/06

Nobody's more surprised than I am. Trust me on this one.

Evidently the Universe has decided to adopt a "we will speak of this to no one" policy on the creampuff and pizza debacle of yesterday. (Either that, or it will return to haunt me later on this week. But I don't want to think about that right now!)

5 lbs. down this week. I prefer to think that they were taken to a farm in Minnesota where there are sheep to chase and lots of room of room to roam free.

As of this morning, I am seven lbs. closer to my first goal, with 42.4 lbs. to go.

I will be tracking inches lost too, and will be taking my measurements later on today, as soon as I can find the damn tape measure.

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Love said...

I love that you're blogging about this...I need to do the same (that is start a completely new blog so my other bloggers don't have to read my story if they don't want) Keep going, losing weight is totally worth the agony- however I do need to be saying the same thing to myself!

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger jenna sais quoi said...

Go for it! (And when you do, please let me know so I can peek in on you from time to time.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home