In for a Penny, In for a Pound

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Restoring the status quo

Much better.

Seriously, that sinus infection was heinous. Thank god for antibiotics.

My appetite is still erratic, but at least my nasal region no longer is throbbing and leaking and threatening to explode.

The weight is still heading downwards, although (ironically) not as much as you'd think , considering that I just sort of stopped eating. One pound down so far this week. Once again, proof positive that when I don't drink my water, the whole process slows down. Well, and I haven't been exercising. But I think I can haul my butt back onto the elliptical tomorrow. I'm not beating myself up about it, you can't exercise if you can't breathe (at least, the last time I checked.)

I'm going out of town to visit my buddies in Sacramento, and then my little sis in SF for the weekend. So while I won't be at the gym, I will be doing a hell of a lot of walking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home