In for a Penny, In for a Pound

Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday Rundown, 4/3/06

BAH!

So, I gained this week. Like 1.5 lbs.

Here's what I did wrong: got sick (well, duh!) and then- I stopped eating. And, stopped drinking water. And stopped exercising.

Oh, and then? I went to SF to visit my sister. And I didn't exercise there, either. Or drink water. Or log my calories, although I had some moments of serious anxiety about that.

Yeah- the eating thing?

Well, at first I didn't remember doing anything incredibly horrible. I ate a lot of sushi and salad.

Although there was some alcohol. And some burritos. And a hamburger frm In-N-Out. Oh, and some potato chips (OK, a whole bag of salt and vinegar), which means I am probably retaining water like nobody's business.

Oh, and about 8 vanilla mochis. Which are the fruits of the devil, although (if you're eating ONE instead of eight) they are excellent for portion control.

Then I thought some more, and remembered that we watched the movie Chocolat, and the combo of alluring images of chocolate and Johnny Depp sent my sister into sensory overload, and she broke out the Godiva truffles. And uh, evidently I was similarly affected- because I ate four.

So yeah. I know where the weight came from. And I consider myself lucky to have left it at that.

Right back on the wagon today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home